Veterans official supporters club

JASR

Saw this on someone’s Twitter, and Mrs JASR also saw it on a veterans FB group

Hi All,
Calling all Military Veterans who are Manchester City Supporters ⚽

If you are a military veteran and a devoted Manchester City supporter, we would love to hear from you!

Please reach out to us by commenting below or emailing us at mcfcmilitaryveteransosc@gmail.com
Thank you

1689539470695.jpeg

Last edited:
I did 22 years in the Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps. Served in Germany, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Catterick, York, Bovington, Fort Block House. Did operational tours in Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan.
Have supported City since I was kid. After leaving the Army finally got my self a season ticket. Loved the Army, love being a blue. Amongst the best decision I made was to join the Army, and support City.

I did 22 years in the Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps. Served in Germany, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Catterick, York, Bovington, Fort Block House. Did operational tours in Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan.
Have supported City since I was kid. After leaving the Army finally got my self a season ticket. Loved the Army, love being a blue. Amongst the best decision I made was to join the Army, and support City.
My thanks to you and your comrades for your service in defence of our nation.
...And for supporting the Super Blues !

Hi All,

If you are a military veteran and a devoted Manchester City supporter, we would love to hear from you!

Please reach out to us by commenting below or emailing us at mcfcmilitaryveteransosc@gmail.com
Thank you

View attachment 86648
Hello, I run the social media pages for Military Veterans. My name is Nick and

Hi All,

Thank you

View attachment 86648
Hello, I'm Nick I run the social media pages for Manchester City Military Veterans OSC. We have over 120 members now. Supporters have joined from all over the world in the last few days which is great. We are wanting to build a community for both male and female Veterans to support Man City. We have just set up our website if you would like to take a look

Any questions just let me know. Thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.