Vets in/Near Stretford/Trafford

grunge

Hi All.

I already asked in Cat thread but thought a bit more of a general thread would be quicker.

We have started to look after a local stray ( or generally neglected ) cat in the area, Over night its picked up an injury and cant put weight on one of his legs. so I think its time we take him to the vets to get looked at and checked out. Does anyone have any recommendations for vets in Stretford/Trafford. preferable one open late as cant take it anywhere till this evening. If he's not chipped we'll fully adopt him too.

could be a expensive day!. if we adopt he need leg sorting, Neutering and a load of dental work!.

Thanks

I think you should paws for thought grunge before hastily heading to the nearest vet. You're likely to shell out a small fortune. May be worth taking it round a few Chinese takeaways in the area to see if any of them want to 'adopt' your cat pal ; )

There was, pre pandemic anyway, a free rspca vet in Salford. They did evenings.
Just in case it got expensive and I don't think you needed an appointment.

FFS I have just lost all my street cred, never again can I type bag, bricks canal in the same post. I may as well leave bm/off top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.