Viagogo

gkmcfc

Team supported
City
I'm interested to know if many people use this?
I've heard suggestions that prices are inflated and personally think this is the reason why many "sold out" games still had empty seats visible. Apparently part of our deal with them means we allow them to sell a portion of seats (not just season card holders) for every match.

It is a bit fiddly and if you put a ticket up for sale they take quite a big fee,so you have to up the price a bit to cover that.

The more 'well off' fans use it because they're the only people who can afford it.

There's a handling fee but it can range to anything from £20 to £50 and that's not including the ticket price itself. I saw prices in region of £100 plus for a Liverpool ticket.

Ticket touting is illegal but that certain law doesn't apply to the club itself.

For Liverpool 6 pages but only 1 page with 3 seats left for Chelsea,strange as Chelsea game would have been off if they had beaten Swansea.
Hate viagogo hope City dump them and get there own ticket site.

dawlish dave said:
For Liverpool 6 pages but only 1 page with 3 seats left for Chelsea,strange as Chelsea game would have been off if they had beaten Swansea.
Hate viagogo hope City dump them and get there own ticket site.

I'd presume it's because Liverpool is really soon and Chelsea is in a fair few weeks.

Sam. said:
The more 'well off' fans use it because they're the only people who can afford it.

There's a handling fee but it can range to anything from £20 to £50 and that's not including the ticket price itself.
Thats not true the highest handling fee is approx £20 not £50. And it is only that high because city fans are trying to rip other city fans off.

bluesmith said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
says it all mate

Colin Bell Stand 122 T 1 £81.00 Buy
Thats because a City fan is trying to rip another City fan off.

i reckon these profit-seeking fans would be less inclined to charge such a high fee if it wasn't for the anonymity of the viagogo system, hence the reason why the unofficial ticket exchange is so popular. face to face transactions, no bullshit, no greedy prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.