Vicky Kloss

Club mullered from pillar to post for years in the media with absolutely no meaningful response from the club and she is dong a good job because of how we handled fallout from Barry Bennell.

OK.

She played a huge part in shutting the red tops up over Sterling. Most of the time you don't get to see what she's done but I think it's time they took a stronger line with shithouses like Herbert and Harris.

Just invite them all into a room and then a side door opens... the Cool Cats and Guvnors are let in.

Club mullered from pillar to post for years in the media with absolutely no meaningful response from the club and she is dong a good job because of how we handled fallout from Barry Bennell.

OK.
You asked for examples, were given two significant ones but have decided to dismiss them anyway. I guess your mind is already made up.

I don't think anyone assumes banning the worst of them will make them like us.

The point is they will write crap about us anyway, so just ban them. Some of them are only in the job because they have access to City. Ban them and their news employer will sack 'em for a better one who doesn't burn bridges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.