Victor Wanyama

Celtic fan here gents .... What a player this bhoy is maybe use can give us 20million for him and loan him back for a season lol

JojoG said:
Celtic fan here gents .... What a player this bhoy is maybe use can give us 20million for him and loan him back for a season lol

Maybe but suspect not based on our current transfer dealings - i think gone are the days of paying massive transfer fees (thank god)

Be stunned if we offered 8 Million unless there are a few others in for him

dctid said:
JojoG said:

Maybe but suspect not based on our current transfer dealings - i think gone are the days of paying massive transfer fees (thank god)

Be stunned if we offered 8 Million unless there are a few others in for him

I think we should keep him anyway and hopefully make champs league group stages and then everyone can see what he's really capable of as in spl he wont get credit he deserves off other teams in bigger league ... A successful champs league for him and we could realistically ask for at least 10 mil

Not particularly convinced by M'vila from the little I saw of him during Euros, would rather have Wanyama at say £7m than the £15m, £16m talked about re M'Vila. Maybe giving M'Vila hard deal because, as I say, only saw him in the Euros.

Joehannes said:
Not particularly convinced by M'vila from the little I saw of him during Euros, would rather have Wanyama at say £7m than the £15m, £16m talked about re M'Vila. Maybe giving M'Vila hard deal because, as I say, only saw him in the Euros.

Celtic played Rennes in europa league and m,Vila was in big wanyamas back pocket

Duncan Castles‏@DuncanCastles

Interesting that Neil Lennon gave Victor Wanyama the #Celtic captaincy for the first time in yesterday's friendly ...

FantasyIreland said:

Interesting that Neil Lennon gave Victor Wanyama the #Celtic captaincy for the first time in yesterday's friendly ...

Could that be because he is going to be the captain for the forthcoming season?

dctid said:
FantasyIreland said:

Could that be because he is going to be the captain for the forthcoming season?

I would suggest it's Lennons best attempt at keeping him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.