Victoria Coren

willy eckerslike said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Lucky Toma said:
I interviewed her a month or two back. Just me and her in a small dressing room, eye to eye.

David Mitchell was stood outside giving us some privacy :)

Sure it wasn't David yer were interviewing wi' Victoria affording the privacy?

Anyway, said miss is a lump, in fact a series of lumps that mere warp n' weft is having some difficulty containing!

She's bloody annoying, to boot. Ruins anything she's on.

Well you won't mind if the rest of us tuck in then.

She's bloody gorgeous.

Mrs Billy was rather derogatory about her dress when she did the 'stand up' part of Connect the other night. All i could see were her knockers.

BillyBonds said:
Mrs Billy was rather derogatory about her dress when she did the 'stand up' part of Connect the other night. All i could see were her knockers.

And her intellect too mate.

Knockers and intellect.

chabal said:
BillyBonds said:

And her intellect too mate.

Knockers and intellect.

I was thinking more along the lines of knockers and 'poker'

BillyBonds said:

My Mrs is a well-educated professional woman who finds her 'look' a bit tarty. I try to explain that this is the point. VIcky is a clever lass and just seems to enjoy pouring her ample curves into the tightest dress that she can as an anti-sexism statement. In my eyes, her commitment to the feminist cause is beyond question and is highly commendable.

As if I'd just stare at her knockers...

images

coleridge said:
BillyBonds said:

My Mrs is a well-educated professional woman who finds her 'look' a bit tarty. I try to explain that this is the point. VIcky is a clever lass and just seems to enjoy pouring her ample curves into the tightest dress that she can as an anti-sexism statement. In my eyes, her commitment to the feminist cause is beyond question and is highly commendable.

As if I'd just stare at her knockers...

images

If there was another category to 'Snog, Marry , Avoid,' I'd choose shag. Don't know why, can't explain it, I'd just like to.

BillyBonds said:
If there was another category to 'Snog, Marry , Avoid,' I'd choose shag. Don't know why, can't explain it, I'd just like to.

No explanation necessary, my friend.

BillyBonds said:
Marry for me. All day.

For me she tick all the boxes. She's clever, intelligent and no shrinking violet. I love clever, confident women and she has both those qualities in abundance.

Mitchell's a lucky man, but then again, so am I :-)

I bet she's a right mucky cow. I wouldn't say no to a few goes on her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.