Vidal

cball23

I think with all the holding midfielders we have been linked with this is the guy we should be after hes quality scores goals and gets stuck in I think he is the best option if we are looking to buy a holding midfielder.

cball23 said:
I think with all the holding midfielders we have been linked with this is the guy we should be after hes quality scores goals and gets stuck in I think he is the best option if we are looking to buy a holding midfielder.[/qute]
is he the barnet striker ???

yozzer said:
cball23 said:
I think with all the holding midfielders we have been linked with this is the guy we should be after hes quality scores goals and gets stuck in I think he is the best option if we are looking to buy a holding midfielder.[/qute]

hahaha the guys from juventus and I don't think many will be in for him hes quality strong and pushes forward when needs to but always holds that midfield. also grabs the goals aswell which we are lacking this year

cball23 said:
yozzer said:
cball23 said:

hahaha the guys from juventus and I don't think many will be in for him hes quality strong and pushes forward when needs to but always holds that midfield. also grabs the goals aswell which we are lacking this year
not many will be in for him.because he is quality and they will not sell .

yozzer said:
cball23 said:

I think £20 mill would be enough and he would deffo be worth it 13 goals from midfield this year and 10 assists why shouldn't we try our luck. imo hes the best option out there at the minute

cball23 said:
yozzer said:
cball23 said:
I think £20 mill would be enough and he would deffo be worth it 13 goals from midfield this year and 10 assists why shouldn't we try our luck. imo hes the best option out there at the minute
Are you wumming? Surely you're wumming?

cball23 said:
yozzer said:
cball23 said:

He'd cost at least double that in todays market.

Joehannes said:
cball23 said:
yozzer said:
Are you wumming? Surely you're wumming?

id rather pay more for him than fernandinho. fair does £20 mill is a bit low for a quality player seeing as we payed just short of 16 mill for Garcia. him and yaya in the midfield will be quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.