Video editing software

scowy68

I've decided to get myself a decent camcoder this week with the itention of getting some decent footage of the kids before they grow in to horrible teenagers and make my life a misery.I've only ever owned one camcoder,the one i have now and it's well outdated.

I'm just looking for some advice, being a novice at this.I'd like to get the video's onto file,then put them on the net and share them with friends and family in the future.Is there a particulair video editing software i should be looking at buying? or is there some tools on the net i can use?

Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

There are basic tools that probably come with the cam that you're going to buy. But depending on how techy you want to get, Abobe Première is as good as it gets with being industry standard(that's Final Cut Pro now).

If you know where to look, you can get it for free, instead of forking out £700...

Thank you very much for that Mr Bigga.Spielberg can rest easy for now.Just want to be able to get some decent footage of the kids and get it on the comp so i cna share it with my loved one's on the net.

you could go onto dyna.org an download the lynex software which has all free programmes for editing everything-all their software is free(you ll just have to figure out how to use the software)! i think buying stuff is a waste `cos it `ll be out-dated in a year!!!! otherwise go to a "torrent " site and find something that suits for free, good luck!

Sony Vegas is also a good bit of software - Easy enough to use and its got a load of industry standard features if you want to go that far - not cheap, but available at a greatly reduced rate if you know where to look... ;)

Cassius Clayson said:
Sony Vegas is also a good bit of software - Easy enough to use and its got a load of industry standard features if you want to go that far - not cheap, but available at a greatly reduced rate if you know where to look... ;)
YOU ARE NOT BY ANY CHANCE SELLING CASSIUS? its free online!

des hardi said:
Cassius Clayson said:
YOU ARE NOT BY ANY CHANCE SELLING CASSIUS? its free online!

Nah, I'm not selling, I was just lettin the lad know it exists, it's the best NLE Ive used in a while and it can be found lurking in the depths of the internet if you want to look hard enough.

I have my copy and it works like a charm, but I seem to have lost the original disc, the box and the manual.... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.