Video Footage on the Official Site

MCFC-alan88

I'm grateful for the content we get, whether it be Game Highlights, Tunnel Cam or behind the scenes, but the editing of the videos has got steadily worse over the last year. Frames repeating themselves, jumping between shots whilst commentating is still going on from the previous action and a few more basic editing errors.

It's not really significant, but it is annoying that whoever made the site did such a good job for it only now to be filled by terribly edited content.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I'm grateful for the content we get, whether it be Game Highlights, Tunnel Cam or behind the scenes, but the editing of the videos has got steadily worse over the last year. Frames repeating themselves, jumping between shots whilst commentating is still going on from the previous action and a few more basic editing errors.

It's not really significant, but it is annoying that whoever made the site did such a good job for it only now to be filled by terribly edited content.

Ah well something else to moan about I suppose

MCFC-alan88 said:

Never noticed tbh, I'm probably just glad to have it I suppose, although now you've pointed it out I'm sure it'll be evident next time I view lol.

grim up north said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Ah well something else to moan about I suppose

I always put that down to my computer or British Gas's electricity!

Yep, THE ABSOLUTE BEST (regularly acknowledged by objective awards) FREE CLUB WEBSITE IN THE WORLD, with more behind the scenes footage than ANY CLUB HAS EVER RELEASED and there is an occasional editing problem?

Fucking 'ell! Are there still starving kids in the world?!

The initial jump at the start of vids is the player figuring out your internet speed. well thats what the boy tells me. we never watch on the site if we can help it. far greater experience on youtube and much more vids on there too. my boy is desperate to get into video making and he looks up to the work on the os.

I thought it was supposed to be like that on purpose to give it the look and feel that it was the rushes. (Rushes:as in.. quickly produced film used for evaluation purposes)

ChicagoBlue said:
Yep, THE ABSOLUTE BEST (regularly acknowledged by objective awards) FREE CLUB WEBSITE IN THE WORLD, with more behind the scenes footage than ANY CLUB HAS EVER RELEASED and there is an occasional editing problem?

Fucking 'ell! Are there still starving kids in the world?!

This.......with bells on!

MCFC-alan88 said:

jesus christ, really? Brilliant free content available daily and you are moaning because the fucking editing is getting a bit worse? I dont want Martin Scorsese directing my videos, I only care about the content!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.