Video of Etihad / City of Manchester Stadium tour - 2004

youngbob

Hiya all. Dunno how many folks would be interested in this but hey, no harm in posting.

Been rooting through, and digitising, some old home videos of my family from down the years. Happened across some footage of a tour my family took of the City of Manchester Stadium in around Christmas 2003, January 2004. Decided to share bits of it with your good selves.

There's a few nice shots. Mainly of the "Manchester City Experience/Museum" which used to be upstairs in the (now gone) club shop, a sign in the East Stand that declared it would always be the Kippax, and a few shots of the dressing room with a City clock on the wall, lol.

Things have definitely changed in the last 20 years.

Hiya all. Dunno how many folks would be interested in this but hey, no harm in posting.

Been rooting through, and digitising, some old home videos of my family from down the years. Happened across some footage of a tour my family took of the City of Manchester Stadium in around Christmas 2003, January 2004. Decided to share bits of it with your good selves.

There's a few nice shots. Mainly of the "Manchester City Experience/Museum" which used to be upstairs in the (now gone) club shop, a sign in the East Stand that declared it would always be the Kippax, and a few shots of the dressing room with a City clock on the wall, lol.

Things have definitely changed in the last 20 years.

The Kippax banner is now on the wall in the back room of Mary Ds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.