General Videogame Thread

Only the limited collection of Switch games. I've hacked a Wii U so I've got every game ever released from NES to Wii U.
I've had a look at the switch but it isn't tempting enough yet and the on the go bit doesn't really fit my lifestyle.
Just wait for the switch emulator for shield. Only joking Nintendo fans.

Hope you folks can help me out here.

Bought fifa 18 (PS3) and received an email earlier off amazon with a discount code for fifa points, it doesn't have a ps3 option just PC, Xbox one and PS4, does this mean this is useless to me as i have a ps3?

I have been using the web app on my pc for fifa 18, is there a chance the PC option may work on this?

Haven't bought a copy of FIFA since 2013, although I've played all the subsequent ones. Every version since 2012 has felt like a game where sales mattered more than quality. I like better graphics, and more realistic offside traps and all but I prefer having fun. The last FIFA I really felt hit the mark was FIFA 10 and tbh before that I was a massive PES player.

I couldn't care less about the lack of authentic feel to PES. I knew who everyone was supposed to be and the gameplay always felt better. It's a shame they rested on their laurels so much so that FIFA overtook it but it looks like they've got their act together recently and having had a go at the last couple iterations I'm contemplating giving the new one a buy.

I own a ps4 and pc for gaming. Its been a while since I gamed on pc but when I did i played games like SWTOR and guild wars. I made the transition to PS4 when that launched just to try something new. Since then I have bought and played the following

Alien Issolation
The Division
Fifa 17
Wolfenstien
Ark
Battlfield 4
Battlefield 1
Minecraft
Farcry 4

Some of these games have provided value for money, some have been very suprising fun (minecraft) others have been hugly disapointing (the division)

Basicall the thrust of my post is to ask you guys what I should do/try next. I have had a look at what is coming out on PS4 in the next few months and I am quite underwhelmed. I have also been thinking about making the transition back to PC gaming. I haven't listed every game I have purchased for PS4 but the above give a general Idea. What do you guys think? Have I missed a gem? Is there a game coming to PS4 I should be excited for? Or is the jump back to PC gaming an inevitability?

If any other Man City fans in their late twenties onwards are looking for others to potentially play with feel free to add me on PS4 @ Blu_Calrissian

I own a ps4 and pc for gaming. Its been a while since I gamed on pc but when I did i played games like SWTOR and guild wars. I made the transition to PS4 when that launched just to try something new. Since then I have bought and played the following

Alien Issolation
The Division
Fifa 17
Wolfenstien
Ark
Battlfield 4
Battlefield 1
Minecraft
Farcry 4

Some of these games have provided value for money, some have been very suprising fun (minecraft) others have been hugly disapointing (the division)

Basicall the thrust of my post is to ask you guys what I should do/try next. I have had a look at what is coming out on PS4 in the next few months and I am quite underwhelmed. I have also been thinking about making the transition back to PC gaming. I haven't listed every game I have purchased for PS4 but the above give a general Idea. What do you guys think? Have I missed a gem? Is there a game coming to PS4 I should be excited for? Or is the jump back to PC gaming an inevitability?

If any other Man City fans in their late twenties onwards are looking for others to potentially play with feel free to add me on PS4 @ Blu_Calrissian

Witcher 3.

Guild Wars was great too, I still play that from time to time.

Alien Issolation
The Division
Fifa 17
Wolfenstien
Ark
Battlfield 4
Battlefield 1
Minecraft
Farcry 4

Pc player unknown battlegrounds is a great game on steam and relatively cheap aka pubg

Fifa pro clubs is all I play on ps4 just moved to fifa 18 great if you have a decent set of mates to play with

Alien Issolation
The Division
Fifa 17
Wolfenstien
Ark
Battlfield 4
Battlefield 1
Minecraft
Farcry 4

I thought the division was good.

Hope you folks can help me out here.

Bought fifa 18 (PS3) and received an email earlier off amazon with a discount code for fifa points, it doesn't have a ps3 option just PC, Xbox one and PS4, does this mean this is useless to me as i have a ps3?

I have been using the web app on my pc for fifa 18, is there a chance the PC option may work on this?

Under the terms and conditions it states that the discount code is only eligible for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.... so I assume PS3 and Xbox 360 aren't valid for the discount code.

Alien Issolation
The Division
Fifa 17
Wolfenstien
Ark
Battlfield 4
Battlefield 1
Minecraft
Farcry 4

If you enjoy RPG games give Persona 5 a shot, or at least read up about it to see if it would interest you! My game of the year by a long shot! Never put 140 hours into a single game at once before but this gripped me from the start.

Just took delivery of my PSVR bundle. Absolutely cracking bit of kit coupled with the PS4 Pro. Only tried a few demos & Rigs, but wow, it really is good.
The whole experience is so responsive it is unreal.
Got Resident Evil coming tomorrow which I'm not too sure whether I'm looking forward to it or not if these demos are anything to go by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.