General Videogame Thread

The Division was one of the most enjoyable games I’ve played for years.

It was a great game for a while and then they messed it up. I still think 2 is a pointless exercise considering they still have some of the best bits of new York to play with. How will Washington work? It's a slum town with some nice buildings in the centre. I'll guess it will be the same as number 1. Drip feed areas in whilst fucking around with the stats/ tactics/ game mechanics. Sending everyone underground was pointless as well. They really fucked it up, why put a big boat when you can't get on it?

Typical Ubisoft really. Wildlands played well if 4 of you were on co-op but the driving mechanics were fucking awful. Far Cry 5 is not bad but gets repetitive. Less said about Black Flag the better.

I just installed PTE Patch World Cup Russia 2018 Mode for PES 2018, then started a tournament and put the exact groups in.

Sad I know but if you're going to play a Russia World Cup mode you might as well make it accurate... :)

Last edited:
Microsoft's E3 showing might be interesting this year as rumour has it they've took on board complaints about the lack of exclusives compared to Sony. I don't have a console but I think it's a smart move to have "console exclusives"(I can't see how it can be a negative personally) as the game sales are what count surely and those who like the occasional game on PC get nicely polished video games to choose from.

I'm expecting some new "IP's" or whatever buzzword they call them now.

As well as...

Games that offered sneak peaks in last years E3 that we might get to see more of:
The Last Night
Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Was going to suggest Ooblets simply because it's published by Tim Schafer Double Fine Studios but it seems he has no involvement in the game's development and it seems a little too... I'm trying to think of a word that wont offend those who like that style but I'll just leave it at not my style. That's just first glance though I may have that wrong.

Existing franchise updates:

Gears of War 5
Halo 6
Perhaps it was expecting a bit much for them to have games to show but I wasn't far off... there will be 5 new studios creating games exclusively for MS platforms(4 acquired and one brand new) that's double the amount they currently have and quite a statement/investment. They probably should have done that at the start of the generation though.

Not a bad showing at E3 imo, Halo Infinite(6) will release on PC which is good news to me as I want to play it(same with Gears 5), although I do wonder how well a console FPS will be received by the wider PC gamer community.

Raft

Got my 7 year old this on steam (approx £15) after her mithering me for it for a couple of weeks.
She played it for a few hours but was unsure about how to complete a few tasks or make a few items, so as she was going to bed asked me to help find out how to do it.

3.5 hours later i was still playing the stupid thing. It's monotonous in places but strangely compelling & addictive in others.

Did anyone play the full Becoming Human and is it worth it? The mrs is back with her in laws for a week or so, so have the time to complete something (other than the XTube back catalogue).

Did anyone play the full Becoming Human and is it worth it? The mrs is back with her in laws for a week or so, so have the time to complete something (other than the XTube back catalogue).

Completed it 4 times now mate I enjoyed it. If u liked Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls pretty sure you'll enjoy this.

If you've never played them Heavy Rain is free on the store for PS Plus members.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.