General Videogame Thread

Completed it 4 times now mate I enjoyed it. If u liked Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls pretty sure you'll enjoy this.

If you've never played them Heavy Rain is free on the store for PS Plus members.
4 times! Safe to say you liked it then mate. Cheers.

Did anyone play the full Becoming Human and is it worth it? The mrs is back with her in laws for a week or so, so have the time to complete something (other than the XTube back catalogue).

Yeah, really enjoyed it as a story, but probably wouldn't play it through again (even though in some cases I made a choice that only 3% of people did)

I know a couple people said they had a Shield on here, it looks like they have done some Official Steam integration into the last update. I'm yet to get any game to work though, looks like the majority need keyboard and mouse input at various points and i just cant be arsed digging my keyboard and mouse out and using them on my sofa!

Nearly finished the last of us on my ps4 pro. Really enjoyed it.

Anybody tried the Batman Arkham games? All three remastered is £22 on playstation, might give them a try after.
Long time since I played them but can remember them being very good. Asylum and Arkham City are the best of the series.

Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle. A bit like Mario mixed with Chess. Very good. Also Far Cry 5.. can’t decide on that one. Same as all the others really

Far Cry 5 is a little bit mixed up in places story wise but on the pc it looks stunning. Co-op is good as well. First Far Cry I've finished.

Have it on Xbox one X it’s nice but not sure how comparable to a high end pc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.