General Videogame Thread

EA have cancelled ANOTHER Star Wars game. This is getting ridiculous. In the 6 years since getting the licence they have made 2 mediocre games. No surprise the game was single player with no real scope for microtransactions. If I was Disney I would be looking at other developers to make Star Wars games

EA have cancelled ANOTHER Star Wars game. This is getting ridiculous. In the 6 years since getting the licence they have made 2 mediocre games. No surprise the game was single player with no real scope for microtransactions. If I was Disney I would be looking at other developers to make Star Wars games
People are silly and will still buy it

As long as the dickheads keeping spending their hard earned cash on EA games nothing will change.
It’s sad to see the way gaming has gone over the last 10/15 years.
I just don't understand how people can support micro transactions in a paid game. Fair enough if it was free but once I've paid for a game I don't want to pay for stuff inside it.

Afraid not, I have 2018 on Steam but don't really play it since online is dead and I just torrented FIFA 19 if I ever have mates round who want to play a football based game.
Got largely bored of be football video games, don't know why
Very much the same with me mate, this is the first football game I've played since PS3 and I like it. Unfortunately I play through the Nvidia shield and use their cloud steam service so can't update the option files with the correct team names. But the way city play is almost identical to real life imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.