General Videogame Thread

Advice please: I have an original PS4 and because these modern games are always updating and there is always some download to do, I can hardly fit many games on it. I have about 6 big games and a couple of smaller ones like Rocket League. Several others I have recently had to delete because of Xmas games. Can someone suggest a portable Hard Drive that I could connect to it that would allow me to have all my old games available? Furthermore, my son has a Xbox One - again an original model and that is about 80% full. Is there a Hard disk device that we could use on both machines, he only visits me at weekends so most of the time it would be on the PS4.

P.S. Money is tight!

Advice please: I have an original PS4 and because these modern games are always updating and there is always some download to do, I can hardly fit many games on it. I have about 6 big games and a couple of smaller ones like Rocket League. Several others I have recently had to delete because of Xmas games. Can someone suggest a portable Hard Drive that I could connect to it that would allow me to have all my old games available? Furthermore, my son has a Xbox One - again an original model and that is about 80% full. Is there a Hard disk device that we could use on both machines, he only visits me at weekends so most of the time it would be on the PS4.

P.S. Money is tight!

3.5" PS4 Data Bank Game For Playstation 4 Extra 2TB Storage Capacity Hard Drive -

£13 with free delivery on ebay

My back log is tremendous. Finish horizon zero dawn,Spider-Man, Zelda breath of the wild and resident evil revelations 2 is for night shifts, then bayonetta 2. But all that will be cast aside next Friday for a big blast of nostalgia and the first game I ever completed resident evil 2, seriously cannot wait for this game.

Was looking over my backlog a few weeks ago and I have 20 or so games to play or finish playing lol.... HZD is a game I loved playing but after some time I set it aside.

So I said I wouldn't buy anymore new games, but for PS+ freebies haha. Then last night I picked up Fallout 4 for £10, sigh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.