General Videogame Thread

Check out Path of Exile if you like Diablo-style games. It's very good - and the developers listen to fan criticism and change their game accordingly. Currently POE is my favorite video game.

I've personally used one of these game streaming services and put it this way. A month later I built my gaming PC

I'm sure they will get there eventually. Don't like the idea of someone being able to take my games away at a moments notice, although it's not very different with games I've been playing already, and where it seems they're going in general (Both Division and Destiny could go offline tomorrow and the result would be effectively the same).

Check out Path of Exile if you like Diablo-style games. It's very good - and the developers listen to fan criticism and change their game accordingly. Currently POE is my favorite video game.
Was really interested to look at this, but I'm no fan of online play and seems to have a big multi-player element, is it possible to play single player without others intruding in on your game? It seem to be free also on steam for the base game?

Was really interested to look at this, but I'm no fan of online play and seems to have a big multi-player element, is it possible to play single player without others intruding in on your game? It seem to be free also on steam for the base game?
Yes - solo play is very much possible.

I play solo - and my guess is that most players are solo as well. Give it a try - I think you'll enjoy the game. It's got a steep learning curve though so be sure to watch some online content about what constitutes a good starter build and follow along with the guide you find. Trying to roll your own build without some knowledge of the game often leads to unnecessary frustration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.