General Videogame Thread

anyone got resident evil 2 on gamecube theyd be willing to sell? been looking out for it on eBay for a while now

Anyone else ridiculously excited that Battlefield has gone to WW1? I love historical shooters where which gun you chose actually plays a huge part, on all these modern shooters every gun can rapid fire and kill anyone from 200 yards, kind of takes the choice out of it. COD4 was the nuts, but it really broke FPS's for a longtime with every game becoming just like it but worse, now they've even gone futuristic with robots and jumpacks and shit and I could not be less interested. I can't remember another World War 1 game, it's always either WW2 or modern/futuristic.

I haven't bought a FPS in a long while, but this looks like it will break that trend. Bolt action rifles ftw

Anyone else ridiculously excited that Battlefield has gone to WW1? I love historical shooters where which gun you chose actually plays a huge part, on all these modern shooters every gun can rapid fire and kill anyone from 200 yards, kind of takes the choice out of it. COD4 was the nuts, but it really broke FPS's for a longtime with every game becoming just like it but worse, now they've even gone futuristic with robots and jumpacks and shit and I could not be less interested. I can't remember another World War 1 game, it's always either WW2 or modern/futuristic.

I haven't bought a FPS in a long while, but this looks like it will break that trend. Bolt action rifles ftw

Far to much shit going on for my liking these days my head cant cope with it, prefer simple shooters like CS

Been playing rainbow six seige lately. Great game. Prob one of the best fps in a while imo. Highly recommended. The only negative is sometimes the servers can be a bit shitty, although it's improved in the last few months.

ye can't wait until it comes out. I'm glad they've gone back in time unlike cod which is probably set on Mars in the next instalment. call of duty Martian warfare.
COD went shit after mw3.

For those that haven't played Firewatch yet. I highly recommend it. There's no skill or anything to learn. I liken it to a Tell Tale, or reading a book. But the scenery is awesome, and I thought the game was "refreshing" when I finished it. I don't want to say anymore, and if you don't know anything about it, try not and read too much, b/c you don't want the ending spoiled, but one of my games of the year this year for sure.

firewatch-game-cover-pc-2016.jpg

Anyone recommend any good horror games on Xbox one?...The decent ones seem to be Playstation exclusive
The Evil Within is quality imo. A lot like Resident Evil 4 with the deliberately restricted controls and ammo conservation that you need for a good horror game and some pretty unpleasant bosses that will kill you a lot. Don't know if other people liked it, but I really enjoyed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.