Videos that improve the track.

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Had a bit of a mid week sesh last night, culminating with some You Tube music. Got me thinking, some songs sound even better when watched with the video. Zephyr Song, Otherside by the ‘Peppers, but none more so than this by QOTSA. Think it’s the way Grohl looks like he’s having the time of his life, and of course the maniacal deer on the warpath.

Anymore for anymore??

not sure I'd even have listened to this without the video.

Very 80's retro, Vampire theme, around frog brothers from Lostboys, Buffy, Blade, snake pliskin is in there, and one other I cant work out.

I was just listening to this track on the way into work today and always loved the vid. Track is great on it's own but the vid elevates it even more I think

The Pop Group - Where there's a Will
Only discovered this early eighties gem recently - it may have been on here. Reminds me of a mix of the Clash (Magnificent 7's funky bassline), the Fall (vocals) and Monday's (Bez like dancer). This promo is from Belgian TV in 1980; stick with it - it's mad as a box of frogs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.