Vidic Rumours?

Ja Salford Blue

Been listening to talk sport and they are reporting rumours that City have enquired about Vidic. He has also not traveled with the rags to the far east!

I know its proberbly a load of shit and he proberbly hasnt travelled because of injury, but you never know thesedays?

cant see it either but it would make the rags shit their pants with rage, which would be quite funny.

No chance.

Besides he hates Manchester. If he's to join another club after United it won't be in England

The trouble for the rags is the Glazers debts .... i don't really think Fergie had much say in Ronaldo going , it was probably more a case of the Glazers wanted him to for the money ....... it's noticeable that Fergie has called time on his transfer dealings , maybe he's not had all the Ronaldo cash.

A huge City bid for Vidic could meet with the same consideration .

I heard he really hates the weather whn training at Uniteds training ground! I wonder if a quarter of a mile move down the road will make him feel happier!??

Project said:
No chance.

Besides he hates Manchester. If he's to join another club after United it won't be in England

Thats what i reckon, he'll go abroard. The rags havn't given a reason why he hasnt traveled

The rumour is that City have made a written enquiry but short of the player having an escape clause in his contract, it won't be happening. They'd go into administration before they'd sell Vidic to us.

danburge82 said:
I heard he really hates the weather whn training at Uniteds training ground! I wonder if a quarter of a mile move down the road will make him feel happier!??
i heard the boys at adug are splashing out on a complete set of infrared heating lamps and patio heaters to make the training ground climate more like that found in spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.