Vieira here- The future?

bucks

I see Patrick's here on a flying visit. If he is being groomed as City manager surely one day soon, maybe next season, he should be moved back here to work with and study under Pep. He would then move up when Pep eventually leaves, much as Pep did at Barcelona.

I see Patrick's here on a flying visit. If he is being groomed as City manager surely one day soon, maybe next season, he should be moved back here to work with and study under Pep. He would then move up when Pep eventually leaves, much as Pep did at Barcelona.

Pep didn't do that at barca, he brought his own ideas to the table, or at least a modern take on them..... I think we would be absolutely stupid to not evolve on his ideas, rather than rinse and repeat!!

I think Paddy is very happy at New York and he'll be staying there a while yet. No need to rush these things

Are u suggesting Pep will be gone after 1 season ?

"surely one day soon, maybe next season, he should be moved back here to work with and study under Pep."

mmmmm, fair enough... depends how u read it

My take on it is that City have always had a long term plan that he will succeed Pep if he passes the test at NYC

mmmmm, fair enough... depends how u read it

My take on it is that City have always had a long term plan that he will succeed Pep if he passes the test at NYC

Hardly a good barometer the MSL though is it...another club in Europe first then possibly us after that maybe .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.