Vieira here- The future?

Heads up, Just seen a preview of his interview with Gary Lineker on the football league show to be broadcast this weekend.

I would like to see what Viera can do at a small La Liga club or maybe a mid table PL team before we bring him back. But not before his no-holds-barred tag team match with Jesse Marsch.

If he's only achieved moderate success after 3 years, I think there's a good chance of him extending his stay to "complete the job". He doesn't strike me as the sort of guy to leave something half done.

Exactly and think he might need more than three as the team is transformed.

what on earth is that based on?
maybe wenger leaves end of this season (when arsenal choke a time too many) and it's too soon for vieira
maybe guardiola moves on in 2 or 3 seasons (much like he's done at Barcelona and Munich) and the timing is exactly right.

Paddy an Arsenal legend completed his apprenticeship, although with City, he's still very popular with the fans. Wegner will probably not retire at the end of this season

There has already been indications that Pep may well do more than 3 seasons he did 4 at Barca plus his time with the B team, 3 at Bayern and has signed a 3 year with us, never done only 2 seasons

I've a feeling City may have had a word with Simone with regards to life after Pep. His contract renegotiated down a few months ago and knowing City's planning far in advance and our affection for Everyone Argentinian. Plus the style of football make me wonder.

Think your putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with 70 there. Can't see Simone in England personally. He'll probably end up at Barcelona. But who knows, anything can happen.

Think your putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with 70 there. Can't see Simone in England personally. He'll probably end up at Barcelona. But who knows, anything can happen.
Personally think Simone could be a little to aggressive for Barca. He's a lot like klopp but with an aggressiveness. He is undoubtedly going to move on from A Madrid and I don't see him going to Real either. I think England would be in his thinking and with the Argy/Spanish connections I think we'd be top of his list. We all know Peps going to leave in 3 years. I think we are far to cute in our planning to not plan for that. We planned Pep how many years ago? The shortening of Simone's contract, that he asked for himself suggested to me, at least, that he has his eye keenly on his future and has a plan. He leaves his post at the end of next season maybe takes a year sabbatical like Pep and returns at the end of Peps third year. Pep studied us from afar whilst at Munich. Maybe Simone will do the same on his sabbatical. Simone and Veira 1-2 I like the sound of that personally.

Simeone's teams are far, far more structured than Klippety's, hence the far superior defensive record.
I meant personality wise to be honest. However I do agree with you. Maybe that statistic is that aggressiveness being channeled correctly through his team. There's no doubt his team fight for each other to a man.

I meant personality wise to be honest. However I do agree with you. Maybe that statistic is that aggressiveness being channeled correctly through his team. There's no doubt his team fight for each other to a man.
Klopp relies on adrenaline, Simeone builds on concentration and team work, I think Simeone is the far superior manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.