Vieira here- The future?

I'm glad we got him in our staff and not Arsenal, he seems to know his onions and work hard.

Paddy will be offered the Arse job when Wenger goes in a couple of season cant see him turning that down The City job doesn't have the right timings for him

Pep didn't do that at barca, he brought his own ideas to the table, or at least a modern take on them..... I think we would be absolutely stupid to not evolve on his ideas, rather than rinse and repeat!!

At Barcelona he really just brought them back to what he'd been taught to do by Cruyff. I don't think there's really anything innovative from his first 3 years at Barca at least.

It's after his sabbatical he really grew into his own as a coach and started innovating.

Paddy will be offered the Arse job when Wenger goes in a couple of season cant see him turning that down The City job doesn't have the right timings for him

I doubt it very much, he's fallen out with Wenger precisely because Wenger didn't offer him any positions when he retired. Can't see him being thrown in with no experience either.

At Barcelona he really just brought them back to what he'd been taught to do by Cruyff. I don't think there's really anything innovative from his first 3 years at Barca at least.

It's after his sabbatical he really grew into his own as a coach and started innovating.

What part of modern take did you miss???

Id be surprised if we would let Vieira go to another club outside the CFG, Given all the roles he's had since being with us I'd say we (as a group) would want to keep him to ourselves.

There maybe the situation where Paddy wants to try someone else, in which case fair enough, but I actually think he comes across as a very loyal person & if he ever did leave we we would be first in the queue to get him back if that situation occurred.

He will obviously have a big affinity with Arsenal for ever, but I reckon how we've treated him since retiring give us at least an equal standing in terms of his affection now.

Marwood said that vieira would be the ideal choice after these next 3-4 years. I presume the plane is to bring vieira into coaching with pep sooner rather than later.

what on earth is that based on?
maybe wenger leaves end of this season (when arsenal choke a time too many) and it's too soon for vieira
maybe guardiola moves on in 2 or 3 seasons (much like he's done at Barcelona and Munich) and the timing is exactly right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.