Vieira new job

Awesome idea to keep him in this form, he's not just a professional, he's an icon and can inspire youngsters and fans, and surely get lots of positive things happening.

Look what an impact he has had in his short time already. Big brother to Micah and Mario to name just 2. Imagine what the up and coming lads are going to work with in their formative years. Great appointment.

great news for everybody, shows we keep the assets. someone the youngsters can look up to when the first team are away on champs league duty!! cant help thinking though he had another year in him, am i the only one??

bgblue said:
great news for everybody, shows we keep the assets. someone the youngsters can look up to when the first team are away on champs league duty!! cant help thinking though he had another year in him, am i the only one??
I agree with you there pal.

on sky sports paper talk bit, it says his first assignment is to be part of the team that get nasri to city... epic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.