Vieira new job

Prestwich_Blue said:
lee-mcfc said:
@henrywinter
Henry Winter
Just a thought on Vieira...how about an #afc v #mcfc friendly to salute a great PL warrior & raise funds for his Foundation?
41 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Favorite Retweet Reply
How about a boxing match between Mancini & Wenger?

Mancini to win in the first.

Great to be keeping Viera around the club. I think he will be around the first team more than is being let on though, he's great for moral.

Fantastic news. I don't think you can under-estimate how much influence he had in the squad last season, perhaps more so off the field. He's won virtually everything in the game and seems to be a class bloke as well, a proper football legend.

top news...it was essential we secured someone of paddys knowledge and big-game mentality going into the champs league...its unknown ground for most of our lads, so paddy to steer the ship is a cracking attribute to have

added to this his new ambassador role within the club, paddy is exactly the type of high profile face we need in europe

ssn are biggin big pat up,and big pat biggin our club and owners up..they cant put a negative slant on what big pat says..go on big pat

This is exactly the type of appointment I have been banging on about for the past couple of years with regard to youth development.

WE have been crying out for a real figurehead within the youth development side. Someone who can be a magnet and a beacon for all those young players across the world.

He is one of the most famous football names in world football, his demeanour and intelligence will serve us well.

And I too think there's a bright future ahead for him at City higher up the food chain...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.