Vieira - On the OS

Oohvonkyvonky

If there was any was any doubt as to our next Manager (I know pellers hasn't even got his feet under the table). Watching Vieira on the OS he's basically saying, he never wanted to be a Manager until the last couple of years. Also he has spent those years working his way up through the club whilst earning his licences in the process.

I also noticed, when asked about the great Managers he worked under he named Capello, Wenger, Mourinho, Jacques.... Maybe he forgot Mancini, or thought he was not worth a mention due to the short time he worked under him?!

Hope it works out for him. Would be nice to think we've got a ready made and capable replacement lined up for whenever Los Dos decide Pellegrini's cycle is over. Sounds like we moving toward the old Liverpool Boot Room kind of ethic.

Yes could not agree more i think thats whats going to happen in a few years time Paddy as the next manager some would say no experance which is true to some extent manager wise but what a tremendous player wise,would like him to get a chance when the team is up and winning trophys on a regular basis like barca did with Pep.

strongbowholic said:
Hope it works out for him. Would be nice to think we've got a ready made and capable replacement lined up for whenever Los Dos decide Pellegrini's cycle is over. Sounds like we moving toward the old Liverpool Boot Room kind of ethic.

Los Dos - I like it!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
If there was any was any doubt as to our next Manager (I know pellers hasn't even got his feet under the table). Watching Vieira on the OS he's basically saying, he never wanted to be a Manager until the last couple of years. Also he has spent those years working his way up through the club whilst earning his licences in the process.

I also noticed, when asked about the great Managers he worked under he named Capello, Wenger, Mourinho, Jacques.... Maybe he forgot Mancini, or thought he was not worth a mention due to the short time he worked under him?!

I thought Mancini was the main reason he came to City so doubt it was a deliberate slight on him.

Berkovic_blue said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

I thought Mancini was the main reason he came to City so doubt it was a deliberate slight on him.

Paddy also played under him at Inter

Bilboblue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

Paddy also played under him at Inter

Yep, and was also his first signing at City

I'd like to "loan" him out to manage someone else first. Maybe a lower down Lg1 French side for a season or two, or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.