Vieira reaction to the derby defeat

Re: Veira reaction to the Derby defeat.

I'm so glad we still have Patrick Veira at the club and being involved with the operations behind the scenes so to speak, brings immense knowledge and experience of the game by which we can draw from, especially for the Academy and the boys......................

Fantastic how we took the rags 5 or 6 nil victory script
and tore it up and threw it back in their raggy faces

Great effort from players and fans...we learnt a lot on Sunday

bluevengence said:
Fantastic how we took the rags 5 or 6 nil victory script
and tore it up and threw it back in their raggy faces

Great effort from players and fans...we learnt a lot on Sunday

To borrow a quote from another blue moon member (sorry, I don't remember your name!!!), "When they went down to 10 men, we humiliated them. When we went down to 10 men, we almost humiliated them again."

That really sums up this team. They are winners. Even in a loss like Sunday's, we still came out the winner. Out of the cup, so what, we showed a spirit that I haven't seen this season. This is why I firmly believe that we will win the League.

Love that Veira is with us. A real quality human being and the perfect kind of person to have at the club.

Never heard of him.

he's right and spot on

you just have to look at the face of the utd players thats talls you all you need to know about how city hurt them with 10 men for over 80mins

even fergie looked like they lost after the game no running about waving his hands or anything

he was papering over the cracks aswell in his interview about not playing and giving the ball away and could not say anything about how great city was
but you could see he was hurt by us and knows we are going all the way
to the end of the season with fight and pride and a better team

we hurt them with 10 men and kept the ball for most of the 2nd half giving them nothing we made them look like they was down to 10 men and when you see them running out the clock at the end

thats all i needed to see
and if we go on to win the league it was the derby in the fa cup that won us the league

I think people underestimate the how important Vieira has been to our club. By all accounts one of the most important figures in the dressing room last season (esp derby semi-final). Now in his role in youth development i think he will continue to be a huge asset to the club. Im just glad he chose to take that role here rather than a return to arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.