Vieira's comments about decisions against City

Stevie G said:
But you've chose to ignore my comments about TWO dodgy pennys you lot were awarded.

you should never have had that one against spurs, you are getting lucky breaks which is what wins titles

i am not complaining i would rather see you plastics win it that that shower of shite from Old Trafford
Oh the irony. When I went to Anfield this season, I thought I was in Dublin or Copenhagen rather than of Liverpool.
If we're talking about favourable decisions, how about the nonsensical red card Everton got in the Self Pity City Derby?
How about the fact that at our place, the ref called your captain over to tell Adam to cool it after his fourth bookable offence, but showed no card. Then booked Barry for his first foul three minutes later?
Ps, like an earlier poster, I thought this dipper had been binned by the mods weeks ago? Time for his fatal dose of banhammer, methinks.

brilliant read from Patrick, really is an icon and due to his status in world football his words should be quite powerful.

If we win the league with all thats happened this season, it will be one of the best displays of spirit a team has put together since the invincibles

Stevie G said:
But you've chose to ignore my comments about TWO dodgy pennys you lot were awarded.

you should never have had that one against spurs, you are getting lucky breaks which is what wins titles

i am not complaining i would rather see you plastics win it that that shower of shite from Old Trafford
I'd love to hear your analysis of how Balotelli's penalty wasn't a penalty.

We've had many more decisions go against us than for us. We may get one or two. Johnson's wasn't a penalty but we smashed them and would have won that game anyway.

Plastics? We dropped two divisions and our average attendance went up. You had Hodgson for a few months, whose record is not much worse than the Kop's King Kenny (KKK) this season and you got 35k against Bolton last New Year's Day. You lot wouldn't know how to deal with dropping two divisions. You've had top ten football for near on fifty years you spoilt brats.

Very well said Patrick and 100% spot on.

I don't think there's an agenda and that's not what he is saying either but he is completely right to point out we've been very hard done by in the last couple of months compared to what some others have got away with. The lack of consistency is the biggest problem

Dirty Harry said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dirty Harry said:
Clearly there's a feeling within the club that all is not right here, hence this little snippet from Vieira.
We're all susceptible to a degree of looking at things through tinted glasses, which is why I'll often ask the Mrs her opinion, given she is a red she has the most to gain, but even she thinks we are treated harshly and unfairly at times compared to any others, especially Mario, it's quite funny listening to a united fan come out with "if that was Balotelli he'd have been off", I think that in itself speaks volumes really.

Really DH, how could you?

The rest of my family are reds but you can't pick and choose who your relatives are.

Very disappointed ;-)

I'll send you a picture of her (and her young ripe heaving breasts), it'll be as clear as day then bud ;-)

Thanks for the PM. They are exactly as you described ;-)

Vincent came out and said he didn't want different tackles and incidents being compared. Every tackle and every incident is different, with different atmospheres surrounding games and different referees (of different levels of competency) making decisions on different teams on different players where they see decisions once, at one speed, at one angle, at ground level and they have to give a decision within two or three seconds. With no video ref to help out or confirm any decisions - basically football is officiated like it's still pre-War yet we watch it in the 2012 - there will always be inconsistencies.

I do think we got some terrible decisions that went against us in January. But there were a few there was nowt up with that many moaned about. I seriously don't think there's an agenda. Whether City do or not it doesn't really matter, what Vieira has done, whether he thinks there is an actual vendetta, is raise awareness to the surge in decisions going against us. Hopefully it may start to make officials think twice; rather than them getting all giddy about making a decision when it's City involved because everyone is going absolutely hysterical about Manchester City Football Club at the moment (which is where I merely think the hysterics is causing a surge in adrenaline when we're involved, thus the surge in rash decisions).

WE ARE THE NEWS, WE ARE WHAT'S BIG, PEOPLE ARE GETTING EXCITED AND OVEREXCITED ABOUT US, INCLUDING REFS.... There is no agenda!

Stevie G said:

Due to one or two contacts that I have had down the years most of the 15 or so City games I have watched down the years at Anfield have been in the Liverpool end.

The fans I saw around me were the most plastic I have witnessed - and I have seen City play at around 50 grounds, including old trafford on numerous occasions.

In fact the only thing that wasn't plastic were the Edwardian wooden seats that your enormous club makes its supporters endure if they are sat in the Main Stand. Presumably this is the 'istree that you lot refer to ad nauseam.

Stevie G said:

The irony of your post is fantastic...do you speak English like Jan Molby?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.