Vile Football Clubs

I didnt mind arsenal til we went to the emirates when we got beat and balo got sent off.
Got so much abuse from them jealous bitter bastard fans. Cant stand em now. Also obviously trafford and spuds

Oh dear well I hate west ham with a passion - read frank lampard's autobiography and thought he was treated dreadfully there. I know not many people agree but I also like Harry. Their stupid song does my head in too!!!

And off course them in Trafford loving their season this year :)

Rags
Leeds
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea
Anywhere where Neil ''Colin'' Warnock is the current manager at any given time
The ''old firm'' (for all that religious shite their fans hawk around with them, and I don't care if it's not fair blaming the clubs for the ignorance of their fans).

Can't be doing with Arsenal and Spurs, no need to mention Trafford. I really dislike Wigan, well not so much Wigan but more their owner, he always goes on about clubs like us spending yet he's done exactly the same thing on a smaller scale taking them from where he found them to the prem.

Obviously the scumbags, then some thugs from Wythenshawe who kicked us all round Hough End in Sunday league a few years ago - they clearly just couldn't live with the rapier pace and outlandish skills on show...

charliebigspuds said:
Can't be doing with Arsenal and Spurs, no need to mention Trafford. I really dislike Wigan, well not so much Wigan but more their owner, he always goes on about clubs like us spending yet he's done exactly the same thing on a smaller scale taking them from where he found them to the prem.
Not to mention his leg.

Fuck; I mentioned it.

:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.