Villa fan found guilty of punching nine year old City fan at Cup Final

Bunch of cowards them lot. Only mouth off when they have the numbers. They loved using the standard Arab slur that day, pretty sure Chris woakes even tweeted something along those lines after the game. Hypocritical ****.

I can't get my head around what possesses a 54 year old to hit a kid. Not even a teen but a nine year old, it's beyond belief. If I was the father I would get his brief to appeal the lenient sentence. Hopefully karma catches up with him soon.

I echo what many have said here, they were a bunch of vile shits that day and that was every single one I encountered. Some are saying they met some decent ones, I didn't meet one.

The Wembley Stadium station (trains direct back to Birmingham) was full of tossers from both sides goading each other, including kids goading adults with (pissed) parental consent (encouragement).

Sadly I'm not in the slightest bit surprised by this story. It's my route in and out of Wembley, and the only worse I've seen was united for the semi.

It was bizarre how angry they were at that station that night. By far the most angry “hold me back mate” fans I’ve seen in a while. They made no attempt to fight, just shout as loud as they could at random people waiting for a train. The trains were dire, which didn’t help.

I had noise cancelling earbuds in. I didn’t really hear much of their bile.

That being said, it’s nothing like the war zone that is Warwick services if you are unlucky enough to stop at the same time as the official coaches. Some proper nawty blue on blue fights go on there.

Small time club having their big day out at Wembley - an hour away for them and easy to get back on a Sunday night. They seemed to think they were bigger because they sold out their allocation much faster than us - nothing to do with the aforementioned points plus Wembley fatigue (might sound ungrateful!) from our fans. Villa have a shit support as anyone going to villa park will testify - I think we actually outnumbered them in the FA cup the other year.

Someone mentioned earlier that they wanted to fight anyone - not true, just a bunch of bellends who picked on people who wouldn't fight back i.e. families and older people

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.