Villa fans

I know those who have battled with the Zulus will disagree. But I have always found the Brum fans sound and a different class to Villa. Have drunk in some dodgy pubs near St Andrew’s and had no hassle.
I live in West Mids and I know a lot of BCFC fans (and ex Zulus) and always found them alright and got on with them. They've got some right rum lads but they're generally OK.

I live in West Mids and I know a lot of BCFC fans (and ex Zulus) and always found them alright and got on with them. They've got some right rum lads but they're generally OK.
They are certainly a rum lot but I don't remember their fans attacking family groups and older supporters like the Villa scumbags did to City fans at Wembley.

Most Villa fans, and I mean most, are a bunch of entitled, obnoxious arseholes who think they are football royalty. They have always been fickle down the years in terms of numbers turning up and their attitudes. A sort of Midlands Arsenal. Most Villa fans lived up to that impression and some with their behaviour at Wembley in 2020. Trying to kick it off with provocative shite or actually attacking Blues. Trouble is with Villa, their City rivals rule Brum, and they know it. So they have a chip on their shoulder about that as well as coming from a complete shithole and having that accent which clearly makes them sound stupid. Beating Villa is always a pleasure and my heart also sings when they lose to their neighbours. Their critics are, however, less kind.

Last edited:
I only personally know 1 villa fan and he is salty as fuck with city.
Gaz baz and milner sent him weird, delph sent him over the edge but grealish nearly killed him.

This lad wont have that city are a bigger club and that all the above moved for career progression … not money .
He was born way after there euro cup win (possibly easiest route to a final in history) but still sites that as reason that villa are bigger and ant player moving from villa to city does so for money only.

He was devastated when we won the league just.

Weirdo

The West Brom fans as well are generally sound as well the antithesis of these gobby no marks.
They've had all the hope, joy and enthusiasm ground out of them though. It'd be hard to muster up any kind of passion if you were a West Brom fan wouldn't it.

I can sympathise with them a lot tbh after some of the shite we've had to endure in previous decades.

They are angry little people , raging after the game ( wembley)and the next day at the train station , felt quite unsafe esp right after the game on my own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.