Villa game almost sold out

StMark's

11 seats left for sale online.

Just upper corners to sell if they put them on general sale as against Everton and then another sell-out two weeks before the game.

Aye, another sell-out with hundreds of empty seats dotted around the place, the club badly needs to sort out a new ticket exchange facility for S/T holders, it's getting ridiculous to see so many seats empty when there's clearly a demand for tickets.

StMark's said:
11 seats left for sale online.

Just upper corners to sell if they put them on general sale as against Everton and then another sell-out two weeks before the game.

The thing I can't understand about the Everton game is that they announced it was a sell-out when it clearly wasn't. There were groups of seats dotted about all over the place that could have been sold and the attendance was well below capacity, even allowing for a few gaps in the Everton end.

A lot of ST holders gave Everton a miss. Guess the early kick-off and TV coverage didn't help. Some ST holders have yet to attend a match this season.

lancs blue said:
Aye, another sell-out with hundreds of empty seats dotted around the place, the club badly needs to sort out a new ticket exchange facility for S/T holders, it's getting ridiculous to see so many seats empty when there's clearly a demand for tickets.

I agree in principal but does anyone know whether other Clubs offer a similar service? I used SeatExchange to sell once and their service was shambolic.

peoffrey said:
lancs blue said:

I agree in principal but does anyone know whether other Clubs offer a similar service? I used SeatExchange to sell once and their service was shambolic.
Some clubs (Chelsea, Bayern among others) use viagogo, the rags used to but stopped for this season.

I suggest once a game is sold out the club email everyone and ask if they are going then we can double sell those who not going

Villa have only taken 1,700 initially so maybe the upper tiers will be available to Blues nearer the game.

How many season cards were sold this season? As soon as tickets go on general sale the entire first and second tiers are sold out instantly, it seems like the only place to get a ticket straight from the off is the nosebleeds. We appear to be at a level where a 50-55,000 seat stadium is realistic for league games.

Cup games are another thing, look at how many seats are available for Villarreal, it looks like only a small number of season card owners joined the CL scheme.

And I agree about the empty seats, all of our home games in the league have been 100% sell outs but there have been several hundred no-shows, including two in front of me. This stirs the internet myth that we don't ever sell out.

LoveCity said:
How many season cards were sold this season? As soon as tickets go on general sale the entire first and second tiers are sold out instantly, it seems like the only place to get a ticket straight from the off is the nosebleeds. We appear to be at a level where a 50-55,000 seat stadium is realistic for league games.

Cup games are another thing, look at how many seats are available for Villarreal, it looks like only a small number of season card owners joined the CL scheme.

And I agree about the empty seats, all of our home games in the league have been 100% sell outs but there have been several hundred no-shows, including two in front of me. This stirs the internet myth that we don't ever sell out.
38,000 rings a bell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.