Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Kept groaning when Villa lost the ball
I can say in all honesty that that scouse cnunt ground me down over the 90 minutes. And also yes! ..bernardo has black hair and a beard but he is not gundo who to be fair also has black hair and a beard. Its written on the back of his fooking shirt you daft dicslixsic sausage!

I didn't know it either. But I'm going to assume that a professional referee on the pitch knows the rule and if he missed it, the professional referees watching in the VAR room also know it. And they said it wasn't offside.

The commentators on my stream didn't even know what the Villa players were complaining about. They thought he might have handballed it. Then about 5 minutes later, they started talking about how the goal was controversial. Almost as if they'd been told to do so.

I am not entirely sure what we are trying to discuss, here. Maybe I misunderstand your point when you first quoted me.

The goal is fine.

Ferdinand is bleating.

It's all good :)

Was sure we'd be pulled up for that goal and the handball, but ok with me. Hard fought, good win.

BT sport was hilarious when they asked Peter Walton on why Dean Smith was red carded. He blubbered on about why it was offside and unfair instead of answering the question, to the point that they actually had to go back to him to ask the question again two minutes later when he'd calmed down.

First time I've ever heard Walton question a decision by the referee.

Great game, and thought that at 0-0. As much as Villa defended, when given the chance caused us problems. But in the end we deserved out bit of luck and a fantastic win and 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.