Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Has any media outlet mentioned how on earth Grealish wasn't at least yellow carded for any of his multiple assaults on several of our players yet (forcing two of them off the pitch), or are they still crying about a goal that was allowed to stand because the laws of the game say that there was nothing wrong with it?

For me, it's no different than a keeper who throws the ball on the ground to clear it and doesn't realise there's an opponent behind him. Tough. Awareness of where your opponents are is part of the game. The question you'd have to ask to anyone complaining about this is how long should Mings be allowed to control the ball for before it would be acceptable for Rodri to challenge him?
According to DeJong on Bein sports last night, mings should be given 2-3 seconds before Rodri can tackle him. Wtf. DeJong bit of an embarrassment last night even though big blue

Posters on here have educated me on the laws of the game & i now understand why it was given.
I do understand why Villa fans are a tad upset though as i've seen many other games where the ref has blown for incidents like that and given a free kick.
I work in the West Midlands & to show my solidarity to my Villa supporting co-workers, i will go into work this morning with my MCFC OK flag wrapped around me & smirk at them all day, it's the least i can do.

According to DeJong on Bein sports last night, mings should be given 2-3 seconds before Rodri can tackle him. Wtf. DeJong bit of an embarrassment last night even though big blue
He’s a big blue but doesn’t understand the laws of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.