Villa post match thread

5948947 said:
The Northern Baptist said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
all with minimal posts, coincidentally.

Yep, theres a right whiff of shit coming from this pair of balloons, just can't help themselves.
Ok, just cause I don't have 30,000 posts and I'm a new member to this forum it means I'm a rag/balloon/glory hunter, just cause I mention we have spent close to billion since the takeover which is probably true w/e cant be arsed proving I'm a city fan to you and your internet friends.
If you have had a season ticket for 40 years and sufficient loyalty points to get away match tickets on the first day of sale then you'll still be called a rag if you post something they don't like. Check their posts in the match day forum for home games and question their loyalty.

Bollocks.

Thought we gifted you the game, fought back, and then gifted it you again!

Gutted. Thought Sherwood had his tactics spot on, packing the midfield, nullify Lampard, Yaya etc.

Our mistakes have cost us again, balls.

Hope you finish top 4 and Liverpool don't.

All the best.

stan bowles said:
stony said:
stan bowles said:
Tough on Villa that. They deserved at least a draw for the way they played today. It looked like two teams moving in opposite directions - they looked organised, eager, quick about the pitch and hardworking whereas we looked slow, predictable and often second best to the ball.

It was another lazy, sloppy performance. Starting Lampard and Yaya in the middle was a mistake. Delph and Grealish made them look like dinosaurs as they passed and moved the ball almost at will. When did Silva decide he doesn't have to tackle any more ? I saw him pull out of at least 2 tackles today. He wasn't like that last season. I thought he was poor again today. Why has Aguero stopped making runs to the near post ? Both Navas and Kolarov put decent crosses in today and I'm sure last season he'd have been on the end of some of them but he was stood still at the back post and Villa dealt comfortably with them.

A lucky win. One that shouldn't disguise the fact that the team is a million miles away from where it should be. More deadwood than the wreck of the Mary Rose and it needs clearing out. Oh and perhaps the players could check they have the right studs BEFORE the game started. The number of players slipping over at important times was embarrassing.

No they didn't. They were given the gift of an offside goal and the benefit of two stonewall pens against them not given.
We played poorly, but if anyone was harshly treated, it was City. It was not a lucky win, it was a deserved win. If Villa had taken anything from that game it would have been a travesty.

Yes they were unlucky. They dictated the game. Even Pelle said we were lucky.

They scored less. How can a team not deserve to lose yet score less than the opposition?

Manc in London said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Rammy Blue said:
Which incidents were the stonewall pens?

I'm guessing Sergio must have been pulled back and that was one?
The challenge on Spanish Dave was the other.

If that was outside the box, the Villa player would have been given a yellow.

But didn't we score from the same passage of play so had that been given, we would not have scored from the free kick.

I personally though that decision was ok.

jimharri said:
What the fuck was going on with all the slipping by our players today? I half expected Stevie Me to suddenly appear. It was farcical.
Teflon studs.
Can't have been the pitch as the Villa players seemed to manage.

FishFoot said:
Bollocks.

Gutted. Thought Sherwood had his tactics spot on, packing the midfield, nullify Lampard, Yaya etc.

All the best.
Sherwood has certainly got you battling. I like the way your midfield played today. Oh, and I hope you fucking stuff Arsenal in the final.......the whole country will be supporting you that day. However, you're not safe in the league yet. Hopefully you won't do a Wigan!

FishFoot said:
Bollocks.

All the best.

Fair analysis and I think most City fans are thanking our lucky stars today as you thoroughly deserved something from that match.

Manc in London said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Rammy Blue said:
Which incidents were the stonewall pens?

I'm guessing Sergio must have been pulled back and that was one?
The challenge on Spanish Dave was the other.

If that was outside the box, the Villa player would have been given a yellow.
Zab made a similar challenge last week and it went against him. Sergio was flattened by a similar one in the box, same game, nothing given.

East Level 2 said:
5948947 said:
The Northern Baptist said:
Yep, theres a right whiff of shit coming from this pair of balloons, just can't help themselves.
Ok, just cause I don't have 30,000 posts and I'm a new member to this forum it means I'm a rag/balloon/glory hunter, just cause I mention we have spent close to billion since the takeover which is probably true w/e cant be arsed proving I'm a city fan to you and your internet friends.
If you have had a season ticket for 40 years and sufficient loyalty points to get away match tickets on the first day of sale then you'll still be called a rag if you post something they don't like. Check their posts in the match day forum for home games and question their loyalty.

Wind your neck in. You won't find any posts of mine in the match day forum.
I pulled him up on his 'city have spent a billion' comment and rightly so. if we had spent a billion on transfers then we'd be the best team in europe with the likes of Messi in our lineup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.