Villa post match thread

Totally shite but won. Changes are needed big time.

Nice to see it took exactly 15 minutes before Villa fans (all half a block of them) had churned out all of "yippee aye oh..." "have you ever won the european cup?" and "where were you when you were shit?" Can always rely on them for those 3

ninjamonkey said:
Nice to see it took exactly 15 minutes before Villa fans (all half a block of them) had churned out all of "yippee aye oh..." "have you ever won the european cup?" and "where were you when you were shit?" Can always rely on them for those 3

Away support at our place has been dreadful this season numbers wise. Don't suppose the prices help but after last week I thought they would have sold 3000 yet had barely 1200 there, if that.

ninjamonkey said:

Points well made ;)

Althought, Maine Road did have a decent attendance in the 90's :D

i enjoyed the game
villa played well at times,,,,we did at times.
nailbiting at the end.....great late goal.
Great singing
Reminded me of city of old....keep u on the edge !

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ninjamonkey said:

Away support at our place has been dreadful this season numbers wise. Don't suppose the prices help but after last week I thought they would have sold 3000 yet had barely 1200 there, if that.
They do have something to save up for!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ninjamonkey said:

Last week wasn't cheap, and neither is a cup final ticket, as you know. Our final away games might suffer because of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.