Villa post match thread

FishFoot said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ninjamonkey said:
Nice to see it took exactly 15 minutes before Villa fans (all half a block of them) had churned out all of "yippee aye oh..." "have you ever won the european cup?" and "where were you when you were shit?" Can always rely on them for those 3

Away support at our place has been dreadful this season numbers wise. Don't suppose the prices help but after last week I thought they would have sold 3000 yet had barely 1200 there, if that.

Last week wasn't cheap, and neither is a cup final ticket, as you know. Our final away games might suffer because of that.

Have a good piss up fella, great day out

flb said:
FishFoot said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Away support at our place has been dreadful this season numbers wise. Don't suppose the prices help but after last week I thought they would have sold 3000 yet had barely 1200 there, if that.

Last week wasn't cheap, and neither is a cup final ticket, as you know. Our final away games might suffer because of that.

One to remember, even if the result doesn't go our way

A bizarre match, at times i had to remind myself this team won the league last season as Villa were running us ragged for long periods. I thought i had gone back in time ten years!

After our gift goal we looked superb,playing some great football and with a bit of luck and boots that actually gripped the turf [ What on EARTH is going on with our players boots and the pitch???] we could have scored a couple more. That then was that,twenty minutes good play then Villa started to take control.

Not many players came out with much credit. Mangala again looks improved aside from the odd wobble and his infuriating habit of keep passing the ball backwards. Zab was good in parts, Silva too and Navas, Fern when he came on, Aguero in patches when he wasn't slipping over.

This team at the moment looks to be playing on memory and a reserve tank and major surgery is needed in the summer.Two strong box to box midfield players, a left back, a centre back and a winger with more end product than Navas. The manager might get another season if nobody else better is available but that is all that will save him. He has been found out big time this season and looks clueless as how to tighten us up at the back and at times we are so wide open it is humiliating. Every single team looks like they will score against us if they have a go and nobody fears us any more.

I feel drained this season has been dreadful aside from a very short period when we won seven games and i can't wait for the final whistle to be blown on the bugger!

Len Rum said:
Altogether now.
Let's over wet the pitch and play with short studs.
Incompetence on a breathtaking scale.

So so true. Unbelievable - and it didnt seem to affect Villa much, or was that just my blue tinted glasses?

chesterbells said:
Len Rum said:
Altogether now.
Let's over wet the pitch and play with short studs.
Incompetence on a breathtaking scale.

So so true. Unbelievable - and it didnt seem to affect Villa much, or was that just my blue tinted glasses?

No, I think only one of their players slipped once all match. Fucking joke.

I was there, we were poor. Simple stuff like the man getting dispossessed not even bothering to chase the man who robbed him. All our players slip continually.

Outplayed for a lot of the match in a way we aren't used to seeing at home. A win, yes, but it won't fool anyone.

FishFoot said:
flb said:
FishFoot said:

One to remember, even if the result doesn't go our way

You are due a win there after that bottle job the ref made of that final against the rags.

paulchapo said:
A bizarre match, at times i had to remind myself this team won the league last season as Villa were running us ragged for long periods. I thought i had gone back in time ten years!

After our gift goal we looked superb,playing some great football and with a bit of luck and boots that actually gripped the turf [ What on EARTH is going on with our players boots and the pitch???] we could have scored a couple more. That then was that,twenty minutes good play then Villa started to take control.

Not many players came out with much credit. Mangala again looks improved aside from the odd wobble and his infuriating habit of keep passing the ball backwards. Zab was good in parts, Silva too and Navas, Fern when he came on, Aguero in patches when he wasn't slipping over.

This team at the moment looks to be playing on memory and a reserve tank and major surgery is needed in the summer.Two strong box to box midfield players, a left back, a centre back and a winger with more end product than Navas. The manager might get another season if nobody else better is available but that is all that will save him. He has been found out big time this season and looks clueless as how to tighten us up at the back and at times we are so wide open it is humiliating. Every single team looks like they will score against us if they have a go and nobody fears us any more.

I feel drained this season has been dreadful aside from a very short period when we won seven games and i can't wait for the final whistle to be blown on the bugger!

I think dreadful is a bit strong 2nd or 3rd is not that bad

What a worrying performance. There is much work to do cometh the window.

FishFoot said:
Bollocks.

Thought we gifted you the game, fought back, and then gifted it you again!

Gutted. Thought Sherwood had his tactics spot on, packing the midfield, nullify Lampard, Yaya etc.

Our mistakes have cost us again, balls.

Hope you finish top 4 and Liverpool don't.

All the best.

Thanks. You people were unbelievably unlucky today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.