Villa post match thread

Balti said:
FishFoot said:
carlosthejackal said:
They played around us, Played through us , played beyond us . Shocking , yes we won but if anybody lets that paper over the alarming cracks then they are living in Lala land . The lack of work rate and desire is Appalling . Drastic surgery is required . Just releived we got the three points .

I feel like that after the first 20 minutes, your lot thought the game was won, so eased off. Then as we grew into the game, we all knew you'd get that next goal. It was predictable. Us coming back to 2-2 was a shock, but somehow I knew we'd still get beat. Just out luck.

For all you've spent, you can't buy a spirit, which is what we shown today. Still, I'd swap league positions in a heartbeat.

''for all you've spent''

fuck off Randy

I always thought the sign of a good side was when they play poorly they get a result of some description.

The Rags did/still do, it all the time.

We were awful today but won.

We've played far far better this season and lost games, it's called swings and roundabouts!!

Never meant to catch as many fish as that.

What I meant was that quality does win games, but you really let us back into the game, I just can't believe your manager let that happen. Your lot seemed to switch off, did they even care? I don't know. I just get the impression from watching you that the players only seem to want to know when it's going well, if it's not then the extra hard work needed isn't there to fight for it.

Slightly off topic but did anyone notice the stats been flashed up on the board above the family stand thought it was funny after the Guzan mistake they put up that only Rob Green with 6 had more errors leading to goal than Guzan with 4, I wonder if he read it, (yes I was bored)

So how does this work exactly. People say we will not win and expect the worst, than go on about how crap we were when we actually ... won?!

It was truly awfull yet 3p. Reliving the old days ... Except we got the 3p. And because Spuds and dippers drew it's a good day. Now if Everton and rentboys win I will be an even more happier man worrying about next weekend. CTID!!

Just seen the high lights .
Good job Guzan was embarassing .
Because we looked bloody shite .
Also got away with an off side that makes a refreshing change .
Only good thing about that was the win .

Motd mentioned Aguero should have had a pen in the commentary (scored straight after Silva claim) but only discussed the Villa pen and how they should have been 3/2 up after the highlights

eversince 76 said:
So how does this work exactly. People say we will not win and expect the worst, than go on about how crap we were when we actually ... won?!

It was truly awfull yet 3p. Reliving the old days ... Except we got the 3p. And because Spuds and dippers drew it's a good day. Now if Everton and rentboys win I will be an even more happier man worrying about next weekend. CTID!!

Can't believe there's people saying that Villa deserved to win and that we just got lucky. Not only the c*nts on Sky but also some city fans.

We clearly didn't play great (and we need obvious changes) but we were denied pens as well. They didn't deserve victory.

eversince 76 said:

It's the way we roll

baildon blue said:
Just seen the high lights .
Good job Guzan was embarassing .
Because we looked bloody shite .
Also got away with an off side that makes a refreshing change .
Only good thing about that was the win .

So have I & it showed we should have been 3 or 4 up before Villa had a kick inc a pen on Aguero, & then we let in two Joe Hart inspired goals, got away with an offside & scored at the death to win it.

All 90 mins are included in the game as I understand it.

FishFoot said:
For all you've spent, you can't buy a spirit.

Pretty poor comment and an unnecessary jibe. We showed plenty of spirit winning the league 2 out of 3 and a couple of cups too. The team has come to the end of its natural span. We will be back.
Do Villa fans still think Randy Lerner is the best foreign owner in the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.