Villa post match thread

Very happy that we showed the character to go and get back in front again after Villa had come back from 2 down.

Other than that and a bright opening 15 minutes it really was poor stuff. Don't think I've ever enjoyed a game so little in which we've scored thee goals. Frustrating that it had to get to 2-2 before we sprang into life, 2-1 really should have been the wake up call.

Still, exciting or not, we got what we needed from today and with the Liverpool and Southampton/Spurs result, it's been a very successful day.

Blueles61 said:
One of the worst performances of the season, and Pellegrini stood on the touchline with his hands in his pockets.
Players clearly not performing for him, and he has to go........now.

It look as if they know he's gone.

bluealf said:
pudge said:
Shocker that Sky are focusing on the Benteke offside/onside and not their first which was offside or the two penalties we should have had.

Or the fact nothing has been mentioned of Navas ? being assaulted on the wing when the ball was 50 yards away, not a a single mention during the game, but know Villa have been robbed blind, fuck off Sky glad I have fucked you off for BT.

I'm glad I fucked them off for an Openbox .

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Job done , if that had been Mourinho , it would have been a great "win ugly" performance , but we get a load of criticism mainly from our own fans .If we finish top 3 , we have salvaged something from a very poor 2015 , we have set a very high standard over the last few years , and admittedly we have slipped below this in the last couple of months.
Despite UEFA's best efforts our club is going to be hugely successful over the next decade , so a couple of months of poor performances is not the end of the world , the main gripe is the attitude and application of some very good footballers , and that is definitely down to the management team , i really would like to see Klopp at the club , hes a proven winner and a passionate manager who gets the best out of his players. Two more wins guarantees champs league for a 5th season , and we need to sell the players who obviously do not want to play for the club or our manager , and bring in younger hungrier players and give some of youth players and players we have had on loan , a chance in pre season .

Klopp's certainly got the best out of Dortmund this season,

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Job done , if that had been Mourinho , it would have been a great "win ugly" performance , but we get a load of criticism mainly from our own fans .If we finish top 3 , we have salvaged something from a very poor 2015 , we have set a very high standard over the last few years , and admittedly we have slipped below this in the last couple of months.
Despite UEFA's best efforts our club is going to be hugely successful over the next decade , so a couple of months of poor performances is not the end of the world , the main gripe is the attitude and application of some very good footballers , and that is definitely down to the management team , i really would like to see Klopp at the club , hes a proven winner and a passionate manager who gets the best out of his players. Two more wins guarantees champs league for a 5th season , and we need to sell the players who obviously do not want to play for the club or our manager , and bring in younger hungrier players and give some of youth players and players we have had on loan , a chance in pre season .

Perfect post.

Big summer for us this year, and we need at least three players to be bought that will start every game. I also think we need a mega marquee signing to get everyones juices flowing again. I've had more enjoyment at some wakes I've attended than whats been served up as "entertainment" this season.

I'll be glad when this season is over and I can concentrate my attentions on some cricket matches and go and watch Rammy a few times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.