Villa return some of their 1700 allocation - on OS now

M18CTID said:
Somewhat surprisingly for a Saturday 3PM kick-off, Villa have returned block 113 of their allocation.
So they are bringing 1100 max for a Sat KO at the Champions?

Message going out there to football clubs. You are killing off the travelling supporter which makes the atmosphere in football. I am sure football clubs can see this happening, but they probably think less away fans then less hassle

Marvin said:
M18CTID said:
Somewhat surprisingly for a Saturday 3PM kick-off, Villa have returned block 113 of their allocation.
So they are bringing 1100 max for a Sat KO at the Champions?

Message going out there to football clubs. You are killing off the travelling supporter which makes the atmosphere in football. I am sure football clubs can see this happening, but they probably think less away fans then less hassle

I put it down to tv,marv.
In my local pub we have 4 TV screens which show at least 2 or 3 different Saturday afternoon games via cable tv from various European countries.If City,United LFC or Everton are on the pub is packed to the rafters.

They're moaning about the price £40, despite charging us more for the return £43. A lot of them saying they aren't paying £40 to watch us beat them.
I can't imagine how they'd get on in the lower leagues like we had to.

BRUVS N BLUE said:
would you watch the shit they play

TBF to Villa when times are tight like this many will have to pick and choose away games and given the choice i reckon most will opt to go to a game they have a chance of getting something from (i know they won against you in the league cup but not counting that) rather than an almost certain defeat.

ChrisNUFC said:
BRUVS N BLUE said:
would you watch the shit they play

TBF to Villa when times are tight like this many will have to pick and choose away games and given the choice i reckon most will opt to go to a game they have a chance of getting something from (i know they won against you in the league cup but not counting that) rather than an almost certain defeat.

dont think your guys would be returning tickets though , its only an hour up the road?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.