Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

No negatives for me today, its been a test of patience and we have come through it with flying colours.

The game (for me) changed when Fernando came on, not sure Villa had a kick after we solidified the midfield, so happy to see the lad back. Big man has prodded and probed all day, delighted to see him get a goal and hopefully that will kick start his and subsequently our season.

Very well fucking played lads.

Decent performance. We gradually wore them down although they defended very well. We looked a lot better when Fernando came on.

TFC said:
No negatives for me today, its been a test of patience and we have come through it with flying colours.

The game (for me) changed when Fernando came on, not sure Villa had a kick after we solidified the midfield, so happy to see the lad back. Big man has prodded and probed all day, delighted to see him get a goal and hopefully that will kick start his and subsequently our season.

Very well fucking played lads.

No surprise with a third man in midfield we looked more secure and controlling. Missing Fernando for those few games just left us short in the middle.

A good win in the end, if we were more incisive and clinical we could have made it more comfortable, mind.

Fully deserved win...well.done City...Superb strikes from yaya and aguero...But David Silva man of the match for me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.