villareal coaches - thanks to jaymcfc

joe salford

Thanks pal - saved a load of pissing about and must of been a bit of a nightmare sorting it out in the 1st place and then shepherding 150 pissed up blues! well done
Anyone go any pics by the way?

Beat me to it mate, came on here to say just that.

Jay - Thanks a lot for all your efforts. Really well organised, and thanks for organising Flannigans to stay open late as well.

Really helped hundreds of people out who otherwise would have had a nightmare getting to and from the ground.

Gracias!

joe salford said:
Thanks pal - saved a load of pissing about and must of been a bit of a nightmare sorting it out in the 1st place and then shepherding 150 pissed up blues! well done
Anyone go any pics by the way?

Got a pic of the 192, will that do

No worries lads, was a great day. Hopefully no-one was left in Valencia or at Villareal? I couldn't believe when I looked down that road outside the ground and there was a line of about 30 coaches! Trust us to be the last.

Can I bring everyones attention to this thread though and let me know if anyone saw anything. This doesn't apply to our coach, Scall, everyone behaved well on ours.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238535" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238535</a>

Yeah thanks Mac. You did a great job in sorting it.

We had a great time but the 26 hour session is taking its toll today !!

thanks to everyone on the coaches, 99% well behaved. i got my deposit money back so thanks. a big thank you to joanna and martin from coach transfers benidorm, everyone at rachels thanks for staying open. thanks to gavin, bob, russ and chris, angela and karl menzie.top day

Hi Jay, Just to say thanks and a well organized trip and back to valencia,a lot of effort went into the planning, cheers from all my party, toppo 606.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.