Villareal ticket details

mancmackem said:
citizen said:
mancmackem said:
50 tickets left. Got to ask for more City.
First it was 100 then 30 now 50?

Dont think anyone knows how many left.

I do, that figure is true. I wouldn't post it if it was wrong, no need to lie and worry blues unnecessarily.
it depends on who your talkin to , just got my ticket and the lad said theres plenty left , and we may get another batch today or tomo

mancmackem said:
villarreal_el_madrigal1.jpg

The birdcage is the top bit of that stand, so I'll probably try get one in the lower part.

had a look around net....where do you get tickets for there end, seems like they only sell them locally and training ground etc... Found the odd site wanting 250 euros...F**k that!

city70 said:
had a look around net....where do you get tickets for there end, seems like they only sell them locally and training ground etc... Found the odd site wanting 250 euros...F**k that!

They don't go on sale until a fortnight before in Spain.

city70 said:

Tickets in the home end don't go on sale until 2 weeks before the game. Do not be buying them from any of these sites.

Judging by the points criteria city are fully aware this is an inadequate allocation. This won't be City's fault. This appears to be a decision by the Spanish club. I still don't believe that birdcage holds 3000 and Rangers apparently got a similar amount.

Best hope is that the Spanish police are nervous about ticketless City fans and instruct the club to do something - a bit like when we hosted Poznan.

jay_mcfc said:
city70 said:

Tickets in the home end don't go on sale until 2 weeks before the game. Do not be buying them from any of these sites.

Cheers lads

jay_mcfc said:
city70 said:

Can these be purchased online Jay? or would we need to get them when were there?

i got our last one this morning, it was 5 points short for yesterday :(
anyway there seemed to be a fair few in the stack, more than 50 for sure, that was 9am mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.