Vince at Centre Half?

citytillicry65

I know that this may be a solution to our current weaknesses at CH, but isn't DM his better position?

Him and Ned as CB

And NIGEL "the fucking legend" as DM methinks.

de Jong is a legend before kicking a ball and Bellamy is a bell end before kicking a ball.

Kompany and Hughes both said he was brought here to play in the defensive midfield role. The reason our defence has been so shaky this season is that they haven't had much protection. It's been blatantly obvious all season Elano can't play in a deeper role, which is why we have brought De Jong in to help Kompany and the defence out. With Dunne beng suspended it wouldn't surprise me if Kompany slots in at CB for the next four games but it is only because we haven't got suitable cover (i.e Ben Haim). I think it'll be....

Given/Hart

Richards/Zab - Dunne - Onuoha - Bridge

Kompany - De Jong

SWP - Ireland - Robinho

Bellamy/RSC

for the remainder of the season.

fatbloke said:
Kompany and Hughes both said he was brought here to play in the defensive midfield role. The reason our defence has been so shaky this season is that they haven't had much protection. It's been blatantly obvious all season Elano can't play in a deeper role, which is why we have brought De Jong in to help Kompany and the defence out. With Dunne beng suspended it wouldn't surprise me if Kompany slots in at CB for the next four games but it is only because we haven't got suitable cover (i.e Ben Haim). I think it'll be....

Given/Hart

Richards/Zab - Dunne - Onuoha - Bridge

Kompany - De Jong

SWP - Ireland - Robinho

Bellamy/RSC

for the remainder of the season.

Dunne ahead of Micah?

I know both haven't been playing well, but Dunne has just been a liabilty.

Hoof ball, get megged, kick player and get sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.