Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Daily Mail Vincent pulled up in the last few minutes of a training session with the Belgium squad for the friendly against Holland. They are not sure as to what caused him to pull up whether it was a pull or not. Guess we will have to wait and see as to what it was that caused him to pull up. If it is another injury then my guess is that that will be the last time we will see Vinny in a City shirt.

According to the Daily Mail Vincent pulled up in the last few minutes of a training session with the Belgium squad for the friendly against Holland. They are not sure as to what caused him to pull up whether it was a pull or not. Guess we will have to wait and see as to what it was that caused him to pull up. If it is another injury then my guess is that that will be the last time we will see Vinny in a City shirt.

May be the best for everyone involved but that's a horrible thought...

Hopefully it's just because he is managing himself better and not because he's 'finished'.

He shouldn't be taking unnecessary risks in a friendly so he made the right decision. Let our medical team assess him again when he's back and he should be fit for the next game.

Body,& possibly mind,need the right,relaxing environment to come together.

Vincent may be suffering a crisis of confidence,a form of 'stage fright'

I look forward to our 'Capitano' returning to finish what he started.

Best wishes Vincent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.