Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that his sex life is contributing to these injuries?

Wouldn't say no ;)

C_71_article_1502354_image_list_image_list_item_2_image.jpg

Kompany is such a warrior, it breaks my heart to see him go off again. Hopefully it will be a quick fix and we can see him against the scum in October!

Seems in high enough spirits!

Was just about to post this. It's from Sterling's Snapchat, does anyone follow him and can they confirm this video is from today?

If it is from today I assume there is absolutely no chance it's a serious injury. Kompany wouldn't be in such good spirits and I'm sure even the tabloid caricature of Raheem Sterling wouldn't wind up Vinny if he'd just got seriously injured again after 4 months out.

If it was an injury due to going full stretch, isn't it possible that could have happened at 57 minutes or even 5 minutes? I'm not sure you can plan for that and say that his length of time on the pitch was mismanaged.

It wasn't, his body is probably at prime condition, however, throw top level sport into the equation and the variables change.... We've seen all ends of the spectrum with vinny the last two years, be it injured in the first 10 minutes to the 93rd minute of a game - sadly, he's always going to be susceptible, regardless of the time!!

Was just about to post this. It's from Sterling's Snapchat, does anyone follow him and can they confirm this video is from today?

If it is from today I assume there is absolutely no chance it's a serious injury. Kompany wouldn't be in such good spirits and I'm sure even the tabloid caricature of Raheem Sterling wouldn't wind up Vinny if he'd just got seriously injured again after 4 months out.

I do- it's from today.

Yeah, it's definitely from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.