Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to be rude because you disagree with someone opinion. But boy all football fans are the same.

Yesterday it was a silly question, today it's a mistake. You are on the right path. Imagine it would have been Messi or Kevin, would they play 90 minutes? I bet Kevin will play less after his recent injury.

Maybe couple of years since we would read about this situation in someone memoirs. Or maybe not ;)
You'll know when I'm being rude. You're innuendos aren't doing it for me I'm afraid.

According to rag café we are sending Vinny and KDB to a bent doctor to speed up recovery YCNMIU

It's hilarious really. Every club in the world that can afford it uses that doctor.

Chelsea - Courtois' and Zouma both got surgery from him last year

Arsenal - Cazorla and Sanchez are both his patients

Stoke even sent Affelay along with KDB and Kompany.

You'll know when I'm being rude. You're innuendos aren't doing it for me I'm afraid.
Good to know. You are such a macho.

But in the future before throw something at least see the subject, this conference, we are talking about. Ok?

Haven't seen the latest PC tbh but just going off what I've seen reported. David McDonnell says Pep regrets letting him play the 90 minutes and Stuart Brennan asking if it goes down as his first mistake.
I'll have to watch so I too can read between the lines like everybody else.

More sensationalism from the gutter press, they can't even fathom when he's being sarcy... Make no mistake, pep is a ruthless so and so, he doesn't tend to admit mistakes and personally I don't think this was one anyway... I said it a month back, city will be balls deep for Laporte next summer...

Haven't seen the latest PC tbh but just going off what I've seen reported. David McDonnell says Pep regrets letting him play the 90 minutes and Stuart Brennan asking if it goes down as his first mistake.
I'll have to watch so I too can read between the lines like everybody else.
He said he was always planning on playing 90 minutes and it was up to VK to state if he had any issue.

Good to know. You are such a macho.

But in the future before throw something at least see the subject, this conference, we are talking about. Ok?
But you've been making the same nonsense comments before the latest PC so not sure it makes much difference. Ok?

But in the end only one man take decision. It's his responsibility. Not Kompany, neither medics, whatsoever.
It may be poor judgment, but that's hard to tell, Pep had a lot more info at his disposal to make the call, than us. Besides, he already admitted that it may have been a mistake, so who cares anyway? Kompany gets injured all the time, I don't think there is a perfect way to introduce him back into the team.
However, what I disagree with is that this would have an impact on team discipline as you suggested. I really can't see a link there.

But in the end only one man take decision. It's his responsibility. Not Kompany, neither medics, whatsoever.

That's just not true.

The medics and Kompany tell Pep if he can play 90 (easy) minutes. Pep doesn't assess Kompany's fitness, he just gets told how fit Kompany is. He was told Kompany was fit to start.

On top of that - he's already said Kompany was told to stay in constant contact with the bench throughout the game to keep them in the loop with how he was feeling, and he never told them he was feeling less than 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.