Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do think he has lost a step and the other 3 may be ahead of him, I so object to these statements about his passing ability. He definitely can pass well. Let's give him a bit of a break, just came back of an injury layoff (again).

Think he is feeling his way back into the team nicely. At the minute otamendi is our best CB but I haven't seen him do anything that kompany couldnt. Think he has more big match experience and medals then the rest put together. Think he has alot to offer and could end up being a starter in key games if he stays fit for the rest of the season.

I've mentioned this before, but I think he is being a bit more cautious when compared with previous comebacks, maybe with the thought that it'll give him more longevity in the long run. He's tried everything else, if it gets him on the pitch as 4th option it's better for him and us compared to 1.5 games of imperious old kompany and then a 6 week breakdown

I've mentioned this before, but I think he is being a bit more cautious when compared with previous comebacks, maybe with the thought that it'll give him more longevity in the long run. He's tried everything else, if it gets him on the pitch as 4th option it's better for him and us compared to 1.5 games of imperious old kompany and then a 6 week breakdown
Hadn't thought of it like that honestly. Seems obvious now you've said it!

I'm so happy to see him not just lift a cup - I knew he'd do that this season - but play so well on top of it. He bossed the backline. Arsenal did make it easy, but he was still great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.