Vincent Kompany - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form is temporary and all of that, just needs a run of games. Like every other player.

An inform Kompany is worth 5-10 points in a season

Got to get everyone up to speed and inform. Seems to be the Pep way.

Form is temporary and all of that, just needs a run of games. Like every other player.

An inform Kompany is worth 5-10 points in a season

Got to get everyone up to speed and inform. Seems to be the Pep way.
I guess that means Otamendi starts next game?

I guess that means Otamendi starts next game?

I wouldn't be suprised. I am of the opinion Pep works in phases. The first phase completed by the upcoming international break, he will use a set of core players and slowly intriduce the players he is planning on using in the next phase into the mix to gain form. Jesus, Sane, kompany, mahres will get a run of games in phase 2, for 4 -6 games and the the rotation will start for phase 3. He will do this with key fixtures and dates in mind.

He already has one eye on the Liverpool game and is ensuring they hit form then.

Last edited:
I thought Vinny has retired from international football after the world cup lol. Played against Scotland yesterday.

Thought Vinnie struggled at times last night. Time and tide etc
Another who was a bit rusty,wasn't an unexpected performance in that context.He is obviously being carefully managed and very slowly phased out of the picture.I can handle him departing better that way ;-)

Another who was a bit rusty,wasn't an unexpected performance in that context.He is obviously being carefully managed and very slowly phased out of the picture.I can handle him departing better that way ;-)

its the best way to go about it,we have laport,otamendi and stones,vinny is still really important as a capt,but he will slowly become less and less important to us so there isn't a huge rumble when he does go , same with David, Bernado is his replacement and has been brilliant to such an extent that david will be missed less(still a lot though),Sergio is the next, a slow transition,well planned and managed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.