Vincent Kompany testimonial

I hope Robinho AND Elano get twenty minutes or so! Could we have twenty a side and then most players might get a few minutes. How does Emile get the nod? Is it anything to do with Mrs Kompers?
Have it on good authority that Pearce is managing the Premier League All-stars XI and he wants a “physical presence” up front.

I hope Robinho AND Elano get twenty minutes or so! Could we have twenty a side and then most players might get a few minutes. How does Emile get the nod? Is it anything to do with Mrs Kompers?

Heskey’s wife does loads for charity. Mainly through fashion/celebrity events. She’s a very similar age to Mrs Kompany, I’d guess they’re good friends.

Regards Robinho, isn’t there a European arrest warrant out for him? I’m sure I read there was.

How has this not sold out yet?

What City fan wouldn't want to thank probably the best captain we've ever had and help a homeless charity at the same time?

Get your tickets people!

Give it a chance. It's sold at least 40,000 already during the off season. It's gonna sell out with ease. It's had miles better advance sales than any Champions League group game we've had.

I've not got mine yet but will be doing soon

I'll buy a ticket the day before if they haven't sold out. I admit that the prospect of a midweek trek across the M62 for a friendly does not really appeal so I'd be more than happy if it sells out before I buy. In which case I'll make a donation to VK's charity. If its well short of selling out I'll buy a ticket and make the trip. If its a few hundred short I'll probably buy a ticket in the back row of the 3rd tier but might not turn up.

I'll buy a ticket the day before if they haven't sold out. I admit that the prospect of a midweek trek across the M62 for a friendly does not really appeal so I'd be more than happy if it sells out before I buy. In which case I'll make a donation to VK's charity. If its well short of selling out I'll buy a ticket and make the trip. If its a few hundred short I'll probably buy a ticket in the back row of the 3rd tier but might not turn up.

I wouldn't miss his farewell for anything .

He is our captain . The man. The way he turns and looks at the team in the tunnel, not saying a word, his body on the line for the cause, Injury after injury , The header against the rags, Leicester, that moment. We got our tickets first day and I think it will be very special to say goodbye Mr City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.