Vincent Kompany testimonial

I remember you loved him truly, madly and deeply, but most of that is rubbish, mate.

Mancini was sacked because he was toxic. Everybody at the club from executives down to kit men detested the way he treated people and the way he spoke to them. You simply cannot managed successfully for long in that environment which is why he never lasts in a job and neither does Mourinho.

In any case, it all worked out well for Manchester City because we are now the best team in the world. Mancini, Hughes and Pellegrini were all a part of that but none of them would never, ever have achieved that final, biggest, step. That took Pep who it’s brilliant, innovative and emotionally intelligent enough to have everybody’s love and respect.
You still alive???

Yeah, I remember your love interest Pellegrini too, remind me how that one ended up fella? :-)

Here you go, connect the dots & crayon in the picture. If there're any gaps, gimme a nudge & I'll fill them in for ya.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-meet-7286279

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.